The Port of Dubuque Marina docks and convenience store are closed for the off season. Weather permitting the marina will open in April or May, 2017.
(as of October 28th, 2016)
Unleaded 87 Octane Non Ethanol Gas: $3.099 per gallon
Ultra Low Sulfur #2 Dyed Diesel: $2.599 per gallon
* Fuel sales are only available during Marina hours
Slip Rental Fees:
$1.25 per foot of the boat (LOA)
* There is a 20’ minimum charge for daily dockage
* Daily dock fee includes slip rental, pump-out, water, electricity, access to private restrooms, showers & laundry facilities and securing docking behind gate.
Monday - Thursday: Free
Friday - Sunday: $10.00
* Fee only includes one 3 hour block of dockage per day
* Free with overnight dockage or fuel purchase
Shower:$5.00 * Free with overnight dockage
* Shower fee is charged per person
Laundry (Self Service): Wash and Dry $1.00 each
* Marina access cards that are lost or not returned are subject to a $20 replacement fee.
Accepted Forms Of Payment:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash or Check made payable to the Port of Dubuque Marina.
All payments are due upon making your reservation or at the time of arrival.
Refunds will be granted for daily dockage fees if reservation is canceled 24 hours prior to arrival date.
Please call the Marina office at 563.582.5524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org