Swim passes are now on sale. In an effort to better track patrons visiting our pools as well as streamline pass sales in future years, your new pass will now be an ID card.
Individual photo ID cards will be issued; everyone getting a pass must go to the Leisure Services Department to have a photo taken and ID card printed. These passes will admit individuals during the period of May 28, 2016 through the winter/spring season of 2017. Click here for application information.
Tentative 2016 Summer Opening Date for Flora and Sutton is May 28, 2016! See individual pool pages for hours.
Household pass: $120 per household, and $144 for nonresident; plus $6 per person above six persons
*Once a household pass is purchased, household members may come in separately to get a picture taken.
Youth pass: $44, and $52 for nonresident Adult pass: $76, and $91 nonresident
Low income passes are available to city residents; must present valid documents to obtain discount. Replacement fee: $5 per card, once issued a new card, the old card is deactivated.
A household is defined as up to 6 members and/or dependents RESIDING within the same household and are regulated to the following:
1. A household must include at least 1 adult with a maximum of 2 adults.
2. A youth or "child" is defined as through age 17.
3. College aged dependents are considered as a household adult.
4. For any household over 6 persons, additional fees apply per additional person.
5. Foreign exchange students and foster care children are considered as members.
6. Sitters, caretakers and guardians are considered as a household "adult" regardless of age.