Dubuque Initiatives, Inc.
Dubuque Initiatives, Inc. is a sustainable, non-profit organization working as a community partner to undertake challenging projects involving job creation and community revitalization that improve the quality of life for the citizens of Dubuque.
- Partner in the IBM Dubuque Technology Service Center project
- Development of the original Dubuque Industrial Center
- Relocations and expansions of AY McDonald, Rite Hite, and Weber Paper Company
- Assistance provided in the rehabilitation of the former Weber Paper Company Headquarters now the Platinum Building.
- Partner in the redevelopment of the German Bank Building
- Partner in Greater Dubuque Development Corporation's (GDDC) Retail Expansion Program
For more information, please email
or call 563.589.4393.