Building Service Manager
50 W. 13th St.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Building Services Department is responsible for the inspection of building construction projects including structural elements, plumbing, heating and cooling, and electrical systems. The Department also reviews plans for these projects before permits can be issued.
The Building Services Department is also responsible for enforcing:
- The readily achievable aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Contractor licensing
- Storage trailers / containers registration
- Commercial Vacant and Abandoned Buildings (VABs)
- Demolition by neglect in Historic and Conservation Districts
- Unsafe buildings ordinance
For more information about services and programs we are responsible for, please contact the Building Services Department