In the interests of public health and controlling the spread of COVID-19, the City of Dubuque is taking steps that include closing most City facilities to public access until at least Sunday, April 12. To view the most recent information about local response, please visit www.cityofdubuque.org/covid19.
For your convenience, there are still a number of ways to do business with Economic Development during this time:
• Grant and Incentive Applications can still be submitted electronically here.
• We encourage all residents to sign up for City of Dubuque notifications here.
If you are a small business experiencing economic hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, please work with our partners at the Greater Dubuque Development Corporation to gain state and federal assistance by clicking here.
Who We Are
- Incentive programs including local loans, grants, and tax-rebate opportunities which can be combined with state and federal programs to complete a financial package for your business.
- Community partnership between public and private businesses and organizations aimed at creating mutually beneficial economic development.
- Investment in the arts to foster economic prosperity through inspiration, education, engagement, and improvement in the quality of life.
Where We Are Going
Dubuque's City Council develops annual and long-term priorities, which are then used to develop our budget and focus. We welcome you to discover how the following development priorities can help your business succeed in Dubuque.