Miller Riverview Park and Campground is a 20 acre park located on the scenic Mississippi River, adjacent from the Q Casino. Miller Riverview is located at 1851 Admiral Sheehy Drive and includes:
- Tent and pull-through spots
- 97 full electric hookups with 20, 30, or 50 amps
- Handicapped accessible restrooms and showers
- Picnic tables
- Fire pit grills
- Playground equipment
- City water and dumping stations
- 0.95 miles walking and biking trail
- Three picnic pavilion shelters
- Pet friendly campsites
The campground season typically runs from mid-April through the fourth Sunday in October; weather and/or river level dependent.
UPDATE - Thursday, October 10, 2019: With the Mississippi River currently around 17.15 feet and rising, along with the prediction of the Mississippi River going over 18 feet, the campground is CLOSED FOR THE REST OF THE 2019 SEASON.
For more information, call the Leisure Services Department at 563-589-4263 or by email. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- $18.00 per camping unit, per night, for a campsite with electrical outlets.
- $15.00 per camping unit, per night, for a campsite without electrical outlets.
July 4th holiday reservations
Reservations for the July 4th holiday will be available 240 days in advance of the date you want your reservation to begin. There will no longer be a release date for the 4th of July holiday weekend after April 14, 2018.
Reservations must be made online by clicking "Reserve A Spot Today". The campground is managed by a third party located on site and can be reached at 563-589-4238 to check availability for dates during the park season.