Apply for

Permits issued by the Building Services Department

  • Building Permit
  • Electrical Permit
  • Mechanical Permit
  • Demolition Permit
  • Sign Permit

Licenses and Permits issued by the City Clerk

  • Beer/Liquor License
  • Bicycle License
  • Business License
  • Cigarette/Tobacco/Nicotine/Vapor License
  • Hunting and Target Practice Permit
  • Special Events Permit
Pet License

Rental License

Marriage License