Report a concern to a particular department using "Contact Us" or choose from the list of service request types.


Contact the Office of Equity & Human Rights if you have a discrimination concern.

Service Requests

Choose from a list of service requests types.

Police Feedback

Submit feedback to commend an officer, report a concern, or submit a tip to the Dubuque Police Department.

Injury or Personal Property Damage

If you have sustained an injury or personal property damage for which you believe the City or one of its employees is responsible, you may file a claim against the City.  Find more information on this topic.