QUESTION: How do I get back to my saved application?ANSWER: Don't worry. Just follow these simple steps to get back to where you were:
- Go to any City of Dubuque web page
- At the top of the page, click "Site Tools"
- From the drop down menu select "My Account"
- Log in using the username/email and password used when saving the application
- Select "Forms Center" on the left
- Find "Saved Progress" to complete the application
NOTE: Applications will not be able to be retrieved once the deadline has passed.
QUESTION: My attachments disappear when I try to save my form.
ANSWER: The system doesn't save attachments before you are ready to submit. Include your attachments ONLY when you are ready to submit your application.
QUESTION: Help! I seem to be stuck and I don't know why.
ANSWER: Check to see if you have done the following:
- Ensure that you have filled in all required fields
- Check to see that you have reattached your attachments if you are working from a saved form
- Make sure you are using an updated version of your browser
- Try a different browser
- Check that your attachments are not titled with special characters
- Make sure you check the "I am not a robot" box so the site knows that your application isn't spam
- Finally email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563-690-6059 you have tried all of the above and still experience difficulties.
QUESTION: Can I submit a paper application?
ANSWER: Applications must be submissioned will be accepted.
For any other questions, contact Jenni Petersen-Brant, Arts & Cultural Affairs Coordinator at 563.690.6059 or via email.