The Fall 2018 Scholarship applications are available for pickup. As of February 21st, we have several scholarships still available!! See below for important scholarship information.
Scholarship applications will be accepted (in person only) beginning Monday, August 20th at the Leisure Services Department, 2200 Bunker Hill Road or the Multicultural Family Center at 1157 Central Avenue. (NOTE: Scholarships are based on a first-come, first-served basis while funds are available.)
Who Is It For?
1. Scholarships available for up to 150 qualifying low-income families who reside within the Dubuque City limits. (City of Dubuque residents)
2. A family is defined as 2 or more related people who reside at the same address.
What Is It?
1. Scholarships are $125 in household credits with the City of Dubuque, Leisure Services Department, which can be used on the following:
a. Full price recreation classes listed in our brochure. (Fall 2018 brochures are now available.)
b. Season swim pass(es) for the 2019 season (including discounted passes). The 2019 season swim passes will not be sold until the Spring of 2019 - date TBD.
c. Pavilion / Swimming Pool / Water-playground Rentals.
d. Eagle Point Park season pass (purchased at Leisure Services with correct identification - drivers license & vehicle registration). Park season is open from first Saturday in May-fourth Sunday in October.
e. Pet Park season pass(es).
How Do I Apply?
1. You can pickup the scholarship application at the Leisure Services Department or the Multicultural Family Center. You may also download the scholarship form at www.cityofdubuque.org/recreation
2. A fully completed scholarship application will be accepted IN PERSON at either location beginning Monday, August 20, 2018.
3. Only one (1) scholarship application per family.
When Do I Get To Use?
1. Applicants may use their $125 in household credits starting on Monday, August 27th, 2018. IN-PERSON ONLY - NOT ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE OR OVER THE TELEPHONE.
2. Scholarship funds will EXPIRE on June 28th, 2019.
3. No refunds or computer credit will be issued for programs paid for with scholarship funds if canceled at a later date.
For further information, please contact the Leisure Services Department at 563-589-4263 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.