Special Population programs provide sports, recreation, leisure & outreach services to people with physical/mental/emotional disabilities. Our goal is for participants to engage in activities that promote socialization/skill development/physical activity.
Our Winter-Spring 2020 Activity brochures have arrived. See below for our upcoming activities; pre-registration required for all activities except the *Valentine Dance. NOTE THE NEW DATE OF OUR VALENTINE’S DAY DANCE - NOW ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH.
- Unified Basketball on Tuesdays (January 14th - February 25th - no program on February 18th)
- NEW DATE FOR Valentine Dance - now held on Wednesday, February 5th (*pay $5 fee at the door)
- Bingo & Banana Splits on Thursday, February 13th
- Bowling League on Sundays starting March 1st - March 29th
- Unified Indoor Soccer / Kickball starting March 3rd - April 14th (no program on March 17th)
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth on Thursday, March 5th
- Make Your Own Easter Basket on Thursday, March 12th
- Dance Class With Adam’s Dance Connection on Thursday, March 19th
For further information on Special Populations activities, please contact Program Supervisor Janna Beau at 563-589-4315 or the Leisure Services Department at 563-589-4263. Our office hours are Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.