The City of Dubuque is continuing its annual distribution of a complimentary “holiday tag” for extra garbage to its solid waste collection customers. The tags will be available until Jan. 3, 2020.
Customers requesting a holiday tag will need to present the original top portion of their November 2019 utility bills, which have holiday tag information printed on them. Renters in housing units where the owner pays the City utility bill will need to request a holiday tag from the owner or property manager. Paperless billing customers requesting a holiday tag do not need to print their bill; however, verification of paperless billing status will be confirmed by City staff at the time of request.
Customers may pick up their holiday tag during normal business hours at the following locations:
• Municipal Services Center, 925 Kerper Ct.
• Utility Billing Office, first floor of City Hall at 50 W. 13th St.
• Multicultural Family Center, 1157 Central Ave.
• Housing and Community Development office, third floor of the Historic Federal Building, 350 W. Sixth St.
• Leisure Services Department office, 2200 Bunker Hill Rd.
The holiday tags may be used for refuse on any collection day in the future. For additional information, please contact the City of Dubuque Utility Billing Department at (563) 589-4144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.