Sunday, Sept. 6, Update
21 New Cases in Dubuque County, 774 New Cases and 5 Deaths Statewide
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 21 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 2,167
- Iowa: 774 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 69,831
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (As reported by the Iowa Department of Public Health)Dubuque County:
- 87 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 25,306
- Dubuque County Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 8.3%, average to date = 8.6%.
- 6,099 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 667,922
- Iowa Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 11.0%, average to date = 10.5%
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 9 as of Sept. . Two more than Sept. 3.
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 309. Six fewer than yesterday.
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 5. Total number of recoveries = 1,674
- Iowa: New recoveries = 551. Total number of recoveries = 49,495
A positive COVID-19 patient is considered recovered if it has been at least 10 days since symptoms first appeared, they have gone at least 24 hours with no fever without fever-reducing medication, and symptoms have improved.
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: No long-term care facility outbreaks.
- Iowa: 29 outbreaks (Same as reported yesterday)
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov. For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19.