Monday, Sept. 7, Update
26 New Cases in Dubuque County, 544 New Cases and 2 Deaths Statewide
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 26 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 2,193
- Iowa: 774 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 69,831
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (As reported by the Iowa Department of Public Health)Dubuque County:
- 121 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 25,427
- Dubuque County Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 8.9%, average to date = 8.6%.
- 3,131 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 671,053
- Iowa Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 11.0%, average to date = 10.5%
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 7 as of Sept. 5. Two less than Sept. 4.
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 311. Two more than yesterday.
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 8. Total number of recoveries = 1,682
- Iowa: New recoveries = 208. Total number of recoveries = 49,873
A positive COVID-19 patient is considered recovered if it has been at least 10 days since symptoms first appeared, they have gone at least 24 hours with no fever without fever-reducing medication, and symptoms have improved.
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: No long-term care facility outbreaks.
- Iowa: 29 outbreaks (Same as reported yesterday)
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov. For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19.