Sunday, Sept. 27, Update
63 New Cases in Dubuque County, 834 New Cases and 4 Deaths Statewide
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 63 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 3,267
- Iowa: 834 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 86,259
- Dubuque County: No additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 41
- Iowa: 4 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,315
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (As reported by the Iowa Department of Public Health)Dubuque County:
- 233 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 29,628
- Dubuque County Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 17%, average to date = 11%.
Notice from IDPH:
- 7,669 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 779,425
- Iowa Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 9.4%, average to date = 11.1%
During the weekend of Sept. 26-27, a data update will occur to add nearly 27,000 antigen test results from newly required surveillance testing at long-term care facilities. This update will result in an increase in the number of individual test results and the number of antigen tests currently reported on the IDPH website
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 18 as of Sept. 24. (Same as Sept. 23.)
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 343. (9 more than yesterday.)
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 8. Total number of recoveries = 2,003
- Iowa: New recoveries = 342. Total number of recoveries = 65,790
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: Two long-term care facility outbreaks.
Sunnycrest Manor, Dubuque (12 positive cases, 4 recoveries)
MercyOne Dyersville Senior Care, Dyersville (10 positive cases, 0 recoveries)
- Iowa: 50 outbreaks (same as yesterday)
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19.