Recommended Budget Information Now Available
The recommended Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 budget materials are available online at www.cityofdubuque.org/FY2021budget. Printed copies are also available for viewing at the City Clerk’s Office in City Hall and be available for checkout from the Carnegie-Stout Public Library Reference Desk.
The series of public meetings being held as part of the budget process begin this Saturday morning at 9 a.m. All subsequent meetings are held at 6 p.m. All meetings are held in the City Council Chambers on the second floor of the Historic Federal Building at 350 W. Sixth St.
- Saturday, Feb. 22: Information Services, City Attorney, City Clerk, Public Information, City Manager, Human Resources, Cable TV
- Monday, Feb. 24: Health Services, Human Rights, Library, Airport, Finance/Budget
- Wednesday, Feb. 26: Housing & Community Development, Planning, Economic Development, Transportation Services
- Thursday, Feb. 27: Purchase of Services, Five Flags Civic Center, Grand River Center, Parks, Recreation
- Monday, March 23: Emergency Management, Emergency Communications, Police, Fire, Building Services
- Wednesday, March 25: Water, Water & Resource Recovery Center, Public Works, Engineering
- Thursday, March 26: Public hearing to adopt the Fiscal Year 2021 budget
The public is invited to attend and provide input at these meetings in which city staff from each department and division present FY2021 budget information to the city council. All the meetings will be aired live on CityChannel Dubuque (Mediacom cable channels 8 and 117.2), streamed live and archived on the city’s website at www.cityofdubuque.org/media, and streamed live on the city’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CityOfDubuque.
Public input on the FY2021 budget may also be submitted online through the “Balancing Act” Budget Simulation tool at www.cityofdubuque.org/FY2021budget and through the “Contact Us” option on the City website, www.cityofdubuque.org.
Please do not reply to this message. For more information, contact Director of Finance and Budget Jennifer Larson at 563-589-4322 or email@example.com.