Dubuque Extends Closure of City Buildings
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
July 1, 2020 -- For Immediate Release
DUBUQUE, Iowa – Due to the continued increase in new positive COVID-19 cases in Dubuque County and to protect the public and City employees, the City of Dubuque is extending the closure of most City buildings to the public.
Facilities remaining closed to the public include: City Hall, City Hall Annex, the Leisure Services Department, the Housing and Community Development Department, the Intermodal Transportation Center, the Municipal Services Center, and the Multicultural Family Center.
The City had previously announced that these buildings would reopen to the public on Monday, July 6. City staff will continue to monitor new positive case counts, review public health guidance, and assess the situation in late July to determine when the buildings will reopen.
Even though these buildings are closed, City staff continue to maintain operations and provide services. For all City services, please contact individual departments directly. For a list of departments contact information please visit the City of Dubuque website at www.cityofdubuque.org
or call 563.690.6000.
Multiple options are available for utility billing payments:
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) and e-check automatic bill payments will continue as regularly scheduled.
- Payments may be made online at www.cityofdubuque.org/payment.
- Payments can also be made by phone 24/7 by calling 563.589.4144 and then selecting option #1 for phone payments. E-check payments will have no fee. Credit cards will have an applicable transaction fee.
- Checks can be mailed to: Utility Billing, City Hall, 50 W. 13th St., Dubuque, IA 52001.
- At drop boxes located outside City Hall at the 13th Street entrance (please do not put cash in the drop box). Cash payments will not be accepted.
# # #