- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 24 as of July 30. (No update on IDPH website since July 30)
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 241. Change from yesterday = +10
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 8. Total number of recoveries = 735
- Iowa: New recoveries = 196. Total number of recoveries = 33,115
* A positive COVID-19 patient is considered recovered if it has been at least 10 days since symptoms first appeared, they have gone at least 24 hours with no fever without fever-reducing medication, and symptoms have improved.
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: 1 outbreak (Luther Manor Grand Meadows, Asbury) with 3 positive cases (same as yesterday)
- Iowa: 22 outbreaks (same as yesterday)
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov. For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
Dubuque Test Iowa Clinic Requiring Appointments
A Test Iowa Clinic is being offered at Epic Health & Wellness at 1075 Cedar Cross Road in Dubuque.
To be tested at this location, you must first take the Test Iowa assessment at www.testiowa.com. Appointments must be made for all testing at this location. Testing is available by appointment, Monday through Thursday, by calling call 563-583-6595 after you have taken the Test Iowa assessment.
Any Iowan who would like to be tested for COVID-19 at this location or any other Test Iowa location must first complete the Test Iowa assessment at www.testiowa.com. They will then be provided an identification number, which is required to be tested. To take an assessment or request a test, visit www.testiowa.com.
Call Test Iowa with questions about testing: 515-575-2131 or 844-844-1561 (toll free).