- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 23 as of Sept. 29. (4 more than Sept. 28.)
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 393. (14 fewer than yesterday.)
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 42. Total number of recoveries = 2,184
- Iowa: New recoveries = 874. Total number of recoveries = 70,435
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: Two long-term care facility outbreaks:
Sunnycrest Manor, Dubuque (16 positive cases, 12 recoveries)
MercyOne Dyersville Senior Care, Dyersville (13 positive cases, 0 recoveries)
- Iowa: 52 outbreaks (same as yesterday)
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19.
Video Update: Two More Seasons To Go
The Thursday, Oct. 1, video update from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team can be viewed at https://youtu.be/KnzsnEiOYFk In addition to a review of county and state statistics, this update includes information on:
- new guidance from the IDPH on quarantining in cases of close contact with a positive COVID-19 case,
- the rising number of COVID-19 hospitalizations and related forecasts, and
- fighting pandemic fatigue after six months of the virus.