Monday, June 14, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Dubuque Visiting Nurses Association, 660 Iowa St., Dubuque
Walk-in vaccinations of Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson administered by the Dubuque Visiting Nurses Association.Friday, June 18, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.Kennedy Mall Vaccination Clinic
Scheduled appointments and walk-in vaccinations of Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson administered by the Dubuque Visiting Nurses Association.PLEASE NOTE: If you are getting the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, you do not have to receive your second shot from the same provider as your first shot. Any provider can administer the second dose but it must be the same vaccine as the first. Local Pharmacies:
- UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care – West: 2255 JFK Road in Dubuque, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday – Sunday on a walk-in or scheduled basis. Call 563-589-4960 to schedule an appointment.
- UnityPoint Health Finley Pharmacy – Peosta: 8456 Peosta Commercial Ct. in Peosta, every Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. by appointment. Call 563-557-2950 to schedule an appointment.
- Hartig Drug locations are accepting walk-in vaccinations for Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson at all Dubuque locations as well as scheduled appointments. Appointments available at https://www.hartigdrug.com/covidvaccine
- INFOCUS Pharmacy at 1690 Elm St. in Dubuque is accepting walk-in vaccinations and scheduled appointments for Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Appointments available at http://healthmartcovidvaccine.com/
- MercyOne Pharmacies in Cascade, Dubuque, and Dyersville are accepting walk-in vaccinations and appointments for Pfizer. The Mercyone Hospital Pharmacy is offering Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson. To make an appointment, visit https://www.mercyone.org/dubuque/find-a-service-or-specialty/pharmacy/vaccinations/
For help making a vaccination appointment, transportation assistance information, please call the Dubuque County Sleeves Up! Call Center at 563-690-MAKE(6253).
For a complete list of COVID-19 vaccine providers and more upcoming clinics in Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/sleevesup.