Friday, June 18, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.Kennedy Mall Vaccination Clinic
Scheduled appointments and walk-in vaccinations of Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson administered by the Dubuque Visiting Nurses Association.Saturday, June 19, Noon - 3 p.m.
Juneteenth Celebration, Comiskey Park, 24th St. & Jackson St., Dubuque
Walk-in and scheduled vaccinations of Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson administered by Hartig Drug. To make an appointment, visit www.hartigdrug.com/covidvaccine Local Pharmacies:
- UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care – West: 2255 JFK Road in Dubuque, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday – Sunday on a walk-in or scheduled basis. Call 563-589-4960 to schedule an appointment.
- UnityPoint Health Finley Pharmacy – Peosta: 8456 Peosta Commercial Ct. in Peosta, every Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. by appointment. Call 563-557-2950 to schedule an appointment.
- Hartig Drug locations are accepting walk-in vaccinations for Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson at all Dubuque locations as well as scheduled appointments. Appointments available at https://www.hartigdrug.com/covidvaccine
- INFOCUS Pharmacy at 1690 Elm St. in Dubuque is accepting walk-in vaccinations and scheduled appointments for Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Appointments available at http://healthmartcovidvaccine.com/
- MercyOne Pharmacies in Cascade, Dubuque, and Dyersville are accepting walk-in vaccinations and appointments for Pfizer. The Mercyone Hospital Pharmacy is offering Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson. To make an appointment, visit https://www.mercyone.org/dubuque/find-a-service-or-specialty/pharmacy/vaccinations/
For help making a vaccination appointment, transportation assistance information, please call the Dubuque County Sleeves Up! Call Center at 563-690-MAKE(6253).
For a complete list of COVID-19 vaccine providers and more upcoming clinics in Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/sleevesup.