Individual- and Household-Level Prevention Behaviors for Low Community Level
- Stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccines and boosters.
- Maintain improved ventilation throughout indoor spaces when possible.
- Follow CDC recommendations for isolation and quarantine, including getting tested if you are exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms.
- If you are immunocompromised or at high risk for severe disease:
- Have a plan for rapid testing if needed (e.g. having home tests or access to testing)
- Talk to your healthcare provider about whether you are a candidate for treatments like oral antivirals, PrEPP, and monoclonal antibodies
For more information on COVID-19 Community Levels, including details on how levels are calculated, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/community-levels.html
Get Free At-?Home COVID-?19 Tests
The CDC is again accepting orders for free at-home tests to be delivered to residents. Every home in the US is eligible to order two sets of four tests. If you already ordered your first set, you can now order a second set. To do so, visit https://www.covidtests.gov/. Residents who need assistance ordering should call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489).