Dubuque Updates Utility Bill Payment Options
Aug. 24, 2022
Beginning Sept. 15, 2022, the City of Dubuque will no longer accept utility bill payments at area banks due to changes to the City’s billing software.
Going forward, utility bill payment options include:
- Online at www.cityofdubuque.org/payment.
- By phone 24/7 by calling 563-589-4144 and then selecting option #1.
- At the City’s utility billing window inside City Hall at 50 W 13th St. Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Friday, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- At the drop box outside City Hall at the 13th Street entrance (please do not put cash in the drop box, checks or money order payments only).
- Checks or money order payments can be mailed to: Utility Billing, City Hall, 50 W. 13th St., Dubuque, IA 52001.
- Automatic payments scheduled at www.cityofdubuque.org/utilitybilling.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 563-589-4144.
# # #