The May/June 2019 Issue is Available!
The latest issue of the City News newsletter is now available online at www.cityofdubuque.org/citynews.
This issue features:
- New Options Offered for City Utility Payments
- Program Provides Financial Match for New Yard Lights
- Volunteers Needed for Boards and Commissions
- What's New at the Library?
- Food Scrap 'Recycling' Options Offered
- AmeriCorps Partners in Learning is Hiring Reading Tutors
- Dubuque Again an All-America City Award Finalist
- New: 12 Weeks of Paid Parental Leave Included in City Benefits Package
- A Friendly Reminder for Bicycle Owners
- State of the City - Mayor Roy D. Buol, Spring 2019
- New Faces and Retirements
- Imagine Dubuque Kick-Start Events Coming in June
- Sign up for Street Detours & Construction Alerts
- Tips on Acceptable Planting in the Public Right-of-Way