Does the City trap wild animals?

The City's Animal Control division is responsible for the care and control of domesticated animals; therefore, we do not set traps for nuisance wildlife.

Residents needing nuisance wildlife removed from their property may trap it themselves or hire licensed animal trappers for a fee.

Show All Answers

1. Does my pet need to be licensed?
2. How do I get my pet out of impound?
3. Does the City trap wild animals?
4. How do I submit a request for Animal Control to trap feral cats?