Please see the list below for easy ways to register for your upcoming Winter-Spring activities:
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION can be processed at www.cityofdubuque.org/recreation - a small convenience fee is charged by the hosting company and this fee is non-refundable. Payment accepted by MasterCard or Visa credit card. FOR THOSE FAMILIES WHO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR FALL 2019 SCHOLARSHIPS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR ACTIVITIES - PLEASE CALL THE LEISURE SERVICES DEPARTMENT, 563-589-4263, FOR ASSISTANCE.
2. MAIL in your registration(s) to the Leisure Services Department, 2200 Bunker Hill Road, Dubuque, Iowa 52001.
3. E-MAIL your registration(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. FAX in your registration(s) to the Leisure Services Department, 563-589-4391. Payment accepted by MasterCard or Visa credit card.
5. DROP OFF your registration(s) IN-PERSON to the Leisure Services Department between the hours of 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Our Winter-Spring Activity brochures are available for pickup at the following locations: Leisure Services Department, Carnegie-Stout Public Library, City Hall and the Multicultural Family Center. For further information, please contact the Leisure Services Department at 563-589-4263. Also, our brochure is available for online viewing at www.cityofdubuque.org/leisureservices OR www.cityofdubuque.org/recreation .