Forms & Downloads

Automatic Clearing House Payment (ACH)

A payment option for customers to have their utility billing payment withdrawn from their financial institution account on the utility bill due date. To sign up for ACH bill payment, fill out the ACH Authorization Form.

Leak Allowances

A customer may be eligible for a leak allowance adjustment when a leak occurs. In order to be considered for the adjustment the customer must identify the leak, complete the necessary repairs and submit a form to the Utility Billing office along with copies of repair invoices or receipts. The repair must be made and the form submitted within 60 days of discovering the leak. Read more about the leak allowance program.

Water Leak Repair Grant

To qualify for reimbursement, the water leak repair grant request application and documentation including all receipts needs to be returned to the Utility Billing office within 60 days of notification of the leak. The amount of reimbursement is 50% of the repair work up to $100 maximum.

Refuse Credit

A customer may be eligible for refuse credit if their property is vacant for a minimum of 2 months. A refuse credit form must be completed and submitted prior to or at the onset of the vacancy. This form must be completed annually.

Authorization to Receive Customer Information

The Authorization for Release of Customer Information grants access beyond account balance to an authorized third party concerning City of Dubuque Utility Billing account(s).

Reduction of Monthly Utility Fees

The ordinances which establish monthly utility fees allow for a reduction of base fees for residential premises. Eligibility is based on household size and income.

2023 Income Guidelines Eligibility Requirements

  • 1 Person Household: $32,450
  • 2 Person Household: $37,050
  • 3 Person Household: $41,700 
  • 4 Person Household: $46,300
  • 5 Person Household: $50,050
  • 6 Person Household: $53,750
  • 7 Person Household: $57,450
  • 8 Person Household: $61,150

Customers may submit an application for consideration if eligibility requirements are met. Applications must be renewed on an annual basis. If you have any questions call the Utility Billing Department at 563.589.4144.

Landlord Preference For Tenant Delinquency

Landlords are asked to complete the Landlord Contact Form for their rental properties in the event a tenant delinquency notification is required.

Mailing Address Change

Your utility bill will be mailed to the service address. To change your utility bill mailing address complete the change of mailing address form.